Doctorate Degrees in Egypt
Universities in Egypt are recognized in middle east for providing quality education to students. Students can pursue diverse undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate and post doctorate degrees. However, there are certain admission requirements to enrol in any of the degrees. Applicants need to show documents according to country specific or must go through the section of local and international requirements, since universities have opened their doors for global students. For taking admission, students must fulfil the eligibility criteria to short-list. Once you are short-listed, you will go for further sections or specialization.Requirements for Doctorate Degree-
- Applicants must have master’s degree to enroll for doctorate degree.
- Official transcripts with higher-education institutions that you have attended previously.
- Updated curriculum vitae or Resume.
- Applicants should have minimum of two letters of evaluation for all. PhD applicants must submit three letters of evaluation.
- Required Test Results and Documentation need to submit during the admission.
- Original military status or a true copy (for male Egyptians only).
- IELTS requirement: International students are required to present valid TOEFL iBT or IELTS test results.
- Applicants who hold degrees from recognized English-medium University are exempted from presenting evidence of academic English proficiency. Africans must submit valid English tests results.
- GRE: Applicants for the PhD program in economics, economics in international development, finance and journalism must submit an official GRE score report to the university at the time of document submission.
- For International students: student must be able to complete International Student Data Form (graduate application form) for non-Egyptians only.
- International students also require 3 passport size photographs and a photocopy of a valid passport showing photo, passport number and personal information clearly etc.
- Egyptian Students: Egyptian students required Copy of national ID card and official birth certificate.
Enrolment Requirements for Doctorate-
Documents required to enrol in doctorate degrees in public & private universities are-
- The original transcript of undergraduate degree with proof of graduation or masters.
- Some universities also require result of GRE, GMAT, TOEFL/iBT or IELTS exam, where required.
Documents required for registration in Doctorate:
- Medical record of physical examination. Valid tests reports need to be submit within one month prior to registration.
- Income certificate or proof of financial resources to meet educational expenses.
- Timely payment of all educational expenses.
Requirements for international students:
- Evidence of health report and accident insurance for the duration of your stay in Egypt.
- For student visa scores, HIV test scores
Students must submit all required application documents to be considered for final admission or acceptance of your admission. Doctorate Admission Application booklet or website will give you complete information which are having the list of specific documents that applicants must carry and submit to complete their application on Egypt University. The application forms that are submitted beyond regular deadlines may be accepted and preference will be given to those students who have completed all required documentation before the deadline. After taking admission, students will enjoy the campus amenities like better faculty, library, open courts for sports, special cultural and social program to enhance inter personal skills.