Admission Requirement for post doctorate Degrees in Egypt
Universities in Egypt offer doctorate or post doctorate degrees which are research degrees or professional degrees that, in most countries, qualifies the holder to teach at the university level in the specific field. While the format of Egypt doctoral programs is more formal and complex than in some other countries, doctorate is not only awarded for the preliminary research study that leads to a doctoral candidacy, but for successfully completing and defending the independent research presented in the form of the doctoral dissertation. Doctorate degree universally contains an independent research component or always requires a dissertation. Often such professional degrees are referred to as entry level doctorate program and Ph.D. as post-professional doctorate.
Eligibility to Enrol for Doctorate Degrees
There are some basic requirements to fulfil their admission criteria for post doctorate degrees. Bachelor’s Degree with min 60% marks aggregate. GMAT, MAT, CMAT, CAT, XAT & CET scores accepted.
- Marketing and Finance
- Digital Media
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain & Operations Management (CRM)
- Computer Science & Information Technology (C.S IT)
- Pharma Management
- Retail Management & behavioural science
- International Business development
- Hospitality Management
- Arts & Science
Requirements to Enrol for Post- Doctorate Degrees:
- For post doctorate degrees programmes, applicants should have a doctoral degree or equivalent professional training or experience at the time of application.
- Sufficient proficiency in the English language to carry out the project required. Because it organizes at international level. So applicants must have valid IELETS or equivalent score cards.
- Applicants should have valid passport and VISA with the permission to stay in Egypt.
- Applicants should have valid physical test report, compulsory of HIV test report.
- Candidates should have strong financial background to pay education expenses on time.
- The original doctorate or equivalent course transcript with proof of successful completion of your doctorate.
- Valid score report for valid TOEFL/iBT or IELTS exam, GMAT, G, where required.
- For taking scholarship you are authorized with your own country and must be excellent grades in previous qualifications.
Post doctorate offered by Egypt universities aims to improve education in Egypt by opening the doors for multiple students exchange between the countries. These also plays a crucial role in social and behavioural programmes by promoting dialogue and understanding between different country peoples and cultures by offering financing opportunities for student exchange between the countries.
Universities also offers Scholarships, international tours, accommodation, library facilities, campus placement facilities for doctoral candidates, post-doctoral students as well as academic and administrative staff where required. Students from India, USA, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Arab countries and the European Union usually come to Egypt to pursue their post- doctorates and are eligible for short term and long-term mobility.
So if the applicants have all required documents mentioned above then they will able to take admission but make sure that you have to apply before the date of closer. All the instructions and rules mentioned on handbook. Students will get benefitted of international education additionally social knowledge of various different unions. So please check the application form submission dates if you are fulfilling the criteria of post doctorate degree programmes.