Admission Requirement for Masters Degrees in Egypt
The public and private universities in Egypt are playing a lead role to provide students with quality higher education in different streams across world in form of undergraduate, post graduate, doctorate degrees in art, science, and engineering. Universities offer courses in various languages just to make students more comfortable in all languages since students come from various countries to learn and pursue their education.
Master Degree Courses
For Master Degree courses, there are various requirements for students to enrol with the Universities of Egypt.
Master Degree Course Requirements:
- The standard requirement to enrol in master’s programme at Egypt Universities is an undergraduate degree that is equivalent to a UK Upper Second Class degree.
- Applicants must possess a minimum 4-year Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university (with a minimum of 70%) will be considered to take admission in Master’s degree programme.
- Applicants holding an excellent credit scores in graduation courses or having a valid score card in graduation.
- English proficiency is must because university offers master’s programme globally so English should be perfect.
For international students only:
- Evidence of health and accident insurance for the duration of your stay in Egypt.
- Medical test and HIV test scores for student visa purposes.
- Valid passport and VISA.
For all local and national students (both):
Universities in Egypt let the students be skilled and proficient in whatever they are pursuing. Some additional learnings of the universities are-
- Official score card with higher-education institutions that you have attended previously in graduation.
- Updated curriculum vitae with full of details.
- Applicants should have minimum of two photographs.
- Required Test Results and Documentation need to submit during the admission.
- Original military status or a true copy (for male Egyptians only)
- IELTS: IELTS test results which are valid for 2 years.
- Think critically or some extra ordinary and find your role in the world
- Study to develop a curiosity about new ideas.
- Study of world’s religious, political social and cultural traditions.
- Creative solutions or analytical approach to urgent problems.
- Skilled and highly qualified faculty for students for taking their classes.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Special programmes for practical experience and learn something new which is more exciting.
- A recognised degree that is acceptable around the world.
- Sport facilities in all open days.
- Accommodation and scholarship or other financial support.
Universities in Egypt are relevant for all students because these have separate entry levels for all grades and it lets students around the world to get admission. Universities in Egypt are having A-Z index of courses in all fields like arts, medical, science, engineering, accounting, finance, Ergonomics, managerial programmes, automobile, mechanical and much more.
The Ministry of Education in Egypt is accountable to look into the working of universities. The ministry accredits the universities with standards to make students skilled and competent. Students can visit the official website of the ministry to know further about the requirements and standards of universities.
Besides Master’s degree in Egypt universities, there are separate admission requirements for undergraduate, doctorate and post-doctorate degrees.